Wednesday, December 7, 2011

You have GOT to be joking

This administration is just completely out of touch with reality.  The examples of this just keep coming but here is yet another one.

Sen. Susan Collins on Wednesday blasted the Defense Department for classifying the Fort Hood massacre as workplace violence.

I just don't even know how to discuss this.   Calling the Fort Hood shooting "workplace violence" is like calling a Nimitz Class aircraft carrier a dinghy.  This is either unforgivable ignorance or unforgivable misdirection.  I think it's a bit of both.  The misdirection has been intentional from the very beginning in the unwillingness to admit it was a terrorist act.  The ignorance is that the administration actually believes the public will fall for the line they are being fed.

6 comments:

  1. I guess we are all supposed to be clinically brain dead out here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is NO WAY that this administration will EVER admit that there are enemy attacks on our soil. That means they would need to take it seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all of you. I've always believed that it was a terrorist attack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, now that the choir is assembled, I'll begin the sermon... :) Just kidding.

    Thanks to everyone for taking the time to comment. I see stuff like this and I get all bent out of shape. I used to just fume and now I have some place to vent. And you get to be subjected to it.

    ReplyDelete