Monday, December 12, 2011

Muchas Gracias

Many thanks to both We The People and Flier389 for hitting the follow button.  I do my very best to respond to all comments and welcome anything you have to say (within reason).  We the People has a nice collection of hot-button posts, but you just have to check out the Dane Cook video.  I'm a big fan of Dane Cook and that one is hilarious (NSFW, but Dane Cook never is).  Flier, I could have sworn was already a follower since he's been a regular in the comment section.  I guess it was a surprise because he's already becoming blog-family.  Check out his blog linked above, the link isn't in the profile from the follower icon, but you should definitely check it out.  There are some great posts and wonderful stories there.  Thanks to both of you and to all of my followers.  I'll do my best to make it worth your while.

3 comments:

  1. I thought I was a follower. But I'm one now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, Flier. Blogger has been so quirky lately that I can't keep up with followers. It drops 10 followers and puts them back about every other day.

    Good to have you, We the people.

    ReplyDelete