Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Off the radar

You probably haven't missed me making snarky comments on your blogs, but I've been consumed for the last couple of days since I received my copy of Correia's Monster Hunter Alpha in the mail.  The Uncle Hugo orders were delayed a little due to a late book shipment.  I've been totally consumed in it in the evenings, so I'll let you know how that turns out.  A sick kid delayed my one to two day reading schedule.

And on that note, here is an interesting story out of Minnesota.  Chupacabras are getting to be like the Virgin Mary.  People are seeing them everywhere.  Also, that slideshow is a hilarious compilation of mostly coyotes.  Still, imaginations are fun.

5 comments:

  1. GODDAMNITSOMUCH! My copy is still not here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole pie sequence just kicked over my gigglebox... :-) Enjoy the reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Guy - I feel your pain.

    NFO - I laughed, re-read it, then read it out loud for my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couple of days?

    I started reading mine (e-book) at about 6pm, and finished at around 3am.

    Needless to say, work sucked the next day, but it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, Jake, for all of the previous books that was my normal MO, but I have a couple of very younguns now and one was sick. It cut way into my reading time. Still, it was one fantastic book.

    ReplyDelete