Thursday, August 18, 2011

Geeking Large


A life-size Imperial AT-AT.  If Lucas gives the go-ahead, I'd love to see it.  Heck, I'd pay to see it.  As far as effectiveness, I think every 30+ year old geek-at-heart would have it defeated in about 30 seconds.  We've seen the rebel manual. 

Or as That Guy put it: "So, instead of Luke Skywalker in an A-Wing and a tow cable it will be Cleatus in an '82 Chevy C-10 4x4 with a Gadsden flag bumper sticker and a Warn winch."

That's a much more colorful way to put it.

7 comments:

  1. Well, it was a snowspeeder, not an A-wing. But, yeah. Anyone with half a brain already knows how to beat one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was almost positive that between us and the snark, we had some technicality wrong. That's what you get for posting on the fly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL- Yep, the rednecks WOULD figure out a way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NFO - The tundra would be littered with AT ATs and empty Natural Light cans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... I was thinking of a Himalayan AT-AT trap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tango - I'd like to see the blueprint on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, my bad on the SW geeking. I'll turn in my ceremonial lightsaber.

    ReplyDelete