Sunday, June 3, 2012

Many more thanks

Thanks to mojave rat for hitting the follow button.  He is over at mojaveratstwocentsworth.  It's a good place and worth the visit.  Anyone that likes bacon that much is a friend.  :)

Also, a follow up for Mazie over at Who Knew.  Now we have a link!  I didn't have one when I originally posted the thanks, so that has been rectified.  She is working on starting on some basic firearms training, so I know she will be interested in the knowledge of those of you that wish to share.  I know it's so hard to get gunnies to talk about guns, but do your best.  :)

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout out brother, appreciate it.
    the rat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for providing a link to my newly-formed blog. It's much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Mazie. I can't wait to see your progress in learning about firearms. That always makes me smile.

      Delete