Thursday, April 12, 2012

More Thanks

Thanks to Patrick Haggerty and Craig for hitting the follower button.  I will do my very best to have some kind of interesting content every once in a while and always will respond to comments (which are always welcome). Patrick has a few places and you can check them out by clicking his follower icon.  I checked out Gun Talk and like the look.  Take a peek.  Craig, I appreciate you following and I do not see a blog linked on your info linked to your icon.  If you have a blog, please let me know and I will put it on the blog roll.  Thanks again.

2 comments:

  1. I've got a comprehensive AR video and article in the pipes and coming out very soon! Thanks for the kind words on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I'm looking forward to it.

      Delete