Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas to all...

I know, I have been AWOL on here for quite some time.  No excuses, just life.  I've been frustrated with Blogger and when things aren't enjoyable, I tend not to do them.  That aside, we have been having regular amazing family time and all is going well.  Brigid's comment wishing us a Merry Christmas lit a fire under me realizing that even though I've been lazy, people are still out there thinking of others.  You're all great people and I really wish the world was as small as it seems sometimes.  I know we'd have some good times if we could just get together.  For now, everyone have a wonderful and Merry Christmas.  Any other people reading this, have a happy holiday to you, too.  Not being PC, just sincerely wish everyone their own wonderful time in their own way.

A Happy Chanukwanzmas, if you will.  :)

8 comments:

  1. And the same to you sir! May your Christmas be merry and bright!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, NFO. The place is a glorious mess.

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas friend. Glad to hear things are well. Blog when you can and when it's fun, that's the only way.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm trying to do. I start to blog, take pictures even, then realize I don't want to deal with Blogger. I'll get back into things soon. Cheers to you, too.

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas, my good friend. A rest is always welcome. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sir. A great one to you and yours as well.

      Delete