Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Concealed handgun owner stops robbery - great video

This is pretty incredible.  I heard about this from my dad a little bit ago and just had to post on it.  I know I haven't been around a while and I'll post on that a little later, but I just had to share.  This is great evidence of someone that has done some training.  I like the stance and the shooting on the move.  He's obviously careful of the bystanders and his field of fire.  He did advance toward the perps, which is kind of a no no, but I'd say it helped to clear his field of fire more and they were moving away, so he did a great job.  This is a perfect example of why to carry.  Who knows what direction this robbery would have taken in there with all of those people.

3 comments:

  1. You're on the money, mmasse. I wasn't aware of the fund raisers for him. That's a good deal, although it seemed to work ok for him. Maybe he'll get a nice little Kahr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Guy, my first guess at the video was Taurus. I did some looking around and that appears to be the case from some reports. A Taurus TCP in .380 ACP.

    ReplyDelete